A – AKRON SAVINGS & LOAN BUILDING
B – DAY-KLEIN BUILDING
C – OSTERMAN BUILDING
- For Leasing information, contact 216.272.9906
The Bowery District (corner of S Main & W Bowery) is a high profile redevelopment of 6 historic downtown Akron buildings, featuring retail, office, & new residential.
- Unique retail and office suites with several outdoor patios. Access to Main Street and the Lock 4 on the Canal.
- 92 high-end residential units with multiple amenities.
- Easy access to 2,031 parking spaces located in the adjoined Cascade parking deck
- Within minutes to Route 8/I-77/I-76 highways
- Located within the entertainment district of downtown Akron, a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA)
- Less than half a mile to the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail with great accessibility to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Seeking grocery store component, office, and retail tenants to complement the growing residential and daytime population!
- Close proximity to numerous entertainment venues:
- Civic Theater – Total capacity of 2,592 seats
- Akron Rubber Ducks – Approximately 4,900 people per game
- Lock 3 and 4 – multiple festivals and outdoor activities planned throughout the year drawing in large crowds
- Additional venues: Akron Art Museum, John S Knight Center, Akron Zoo, University of Akron and Stark State Community College.
- Daytime population:
- 1/4 mile: 11,458 employees
- 1/2 mile: 25,978 employees